Wotnot Naturals 30 SPF 100% Natural Baby Sunscreen
100% natural face sunscreen that is also non-toxic for babies and children
Why you should apply sunscreen on your children
Skin protection from the damaging properties of the sun's UV rays is essential for individuals of all ages, especially in Singapore where it is sunny all-year-round. However, it is even more necessary for babies and young children whose skin might be more sensitive and delicate. Applying sunscreen to your children offers such benefits:
- Avoiding sunburn: The effects of sunburn are swelling, redness, peeling, and itching. In order to avoid such painful effects, putting on sunscreen is vital.
- Prevent skin cancer: While the sun is a perfect source of vitamin d, frequently getting sunburned could lead to the development of skin cancer. The common misconception is that sunscreen is only applicable on sunny days. However, it is not the sun that causes damage but the UV rays. UV rays are present regardless of the weather condition. It is just more prominent on sunny days.
- Protect your children's skin health: Healthy skin consist of abundant elastin, collagen, and keratin. Prolonged exposure to sunlight without sunscreen can lead to the destruction of these crucial proteins that ensure the smoothness and radiance of your children's skin.
Besides using sunscreen, it is also beneficial to always seek adequate shade and dress in lightweight clothing for your baby.
Wotnot Naturals' natural sunscreen is specially formulated for babies with delicate and sensitive skin. Designed to protect your baby from a broad spectrum of UV rays in Singapore, such as UV-A and UV-B, they consist of only certified organic ingredients. Wotnot Naturals' natural sunscreen protects and soothes the most drastic cases of psoriasis, sensitive-prone skin, and eczema in four effective and practical ways:
- Candelilla wax and beeswax: Helps lock in essential moisture, thus preventing drying out of your baby's skin.
- Zinc oxide: Helps shield the skin from UV rays.
- Safflower, shea butter, and jojoba oils: Helps prevent cracking of skin by binding the skin cells together.
- Aloe vera leaf juice: Act as a humectant that helps absorb water from deeper into the skin or surrounding air, replacing any lost moisture. The moisture is then locked in by the above three ingredients
Wotnot Naturals' natural face sunscreen is made from the most gentle and finest natural extracts and is also:
- Artificial preservatives-free – Au-natural and approved by the Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Organisation
- Sulphates-, parabens-, fragrances-, and petrochemicals-free
Not only that, but their sunscreen is also deeply moisturising, easy to apply with no greasiness and separation, reef-friendly, and 100% recyclable, made from recyclable packaging and materials.
Jojoba oil, safflower oil, beeswax-white, shea butter, purified water, GMO-free vitamin e, carnauba wax, grapeseed oil, sesame oil, silica, naticide*, aloe vera extract, and candelilla wax
Active ingredient: Zinc oxide (250mg/g)
*Naticide is a natural preservative that has been approved by ACO. It consists of natural fragrance and preservatives and is extracted from acacia and blue-violet plants.
Direction of use:
1. Remove quality seal
2. Shake well before use
3. Apply at least 20 to 30 minutes before heading out
4. Reapply every two hours
1. Do not use it if the seal is broken.
2. Primarily for face, but external use is fine.
3. Recommended for babies three months old and above. Babies under the minimum age should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.